Do you, or a family member need support with care at home? Let our HCIL family take care of your family.

If you live in Republic of Ireland:

If you or a family member want to access home care services, you should complete this form and return it to you local Home Support Office. If you need assistance, a family member, public health nurse of GP can help you.

The HSE will arrange for a healthcare professional such as a public health nurse to visit you and complete a care needs assessment to determine your home support needs. The HSE will inform you in writing if your application has been successful. If you qualify for care at home, there are several options available to you.

- Your Home Support Service will be provided by HSE staff

Your Home Support Service will be provided by another HSE approved provider. HCIL is an approved provider.

- Consumer Directed Home Support (CDHS) - If you are approved for Home Support and wish to choose this option, the HSE will approve a weekly amount of funding for you to source an approved provider. You can then contact HCIL to retain us as your provider.

Supplementary Care

If you qualify for a Home Support Service but would like to supplement the care package you have been allocated through the HSE or other providers, HCIL can help you - we can provide additional care and support services.

Are you satisfied with the Care you are receiving?

If you are receiving Home Support Service from another provider and are unhappy with the service and support you are receiving, you may be able to change providers to HCIL. 

Web 04.jpg

Let our HCIL family take care of your family. Call our referrals team today to speak to a member of our team on 028 37 517911 or simply complete the call back request form below.

Request a call back

Thanks for submitting!